Here are some of the more frequently asked questions with answers to help you along your journey. We are always happy to answer your questions directly by telephone, email or your choice of chat app.

The visa processing time for Australia can vary depending on the visa category and individual circumstances. As our clients, you will be advised the processing time for your specific visa category based on the Department of Home Affairs global processing time at time of lodgement, and we proactively update our clients with progress updates received from the Department.  Statistically, 90 percent of our clients received their visa decision within the global processing time. 

If your Australian visa application is refused, you will receive a written explanation of the reasons for the refusal. Depending on the circumstances, we may be able to help you to overturn the visa decision by appeal or we may be able to represent you with a new visa application.

Permanent Residency (PR) is a status granted to individuals who are not citizens of Australia but have the right to live and work in the country indefinitely. PR holders are entitled to most of the benefits and privileges of Australian citizens. 

To apply for Australian PR, you must first determine your eligibility and we can help you to identify and prepare your strategy for the suitable visa category. We have been succesful in helping our clients to obtain PR utilising the visa categories including: 

  • Skilled migration visa program. 
  • Employer sponsored visa program. 
  • Business skilled migration visa program. 
  • Family migration visa program. 

Yes, it is possible to apply for PR while you are already in Australia on a temporary visa. However, you must ensure that you are eligible for the visa category you choose and that your temporary visa allows you to apply for PR while in Australia. Consult us to ensure your eligibility. 

Yes, you can travel overseas while your permanent residency application is being processed. However, you must ensure that you have a valid visa to return to Australia if your permanent residency application is not yet approved.

Owning property in Australia does not automatically grant you permanent residency in the country. Permanent residency is a status granted to individuals who are authorized to live and work in Australia on a long-term basis. 

The requirements for obtaining permanent residency in Australia are complex and vary depending on your circumstances. Generally, you must meet certain eligibility criteria and apply through the appropriate channels. Some common pathways to permanent residency include applying through a skilled migration visa program, skilled worker visa program, family visa program, or business skilled visa program. 

If you’re interested in obtaining permanent residency in Australia through property ownership, you may want to consider investing in a designated investment visa, which allows foreign nationals to apply for permanent residency in exchange for a significant financial investment in the country. However, it’s important to note that these visas are subject to specific conditions and restrictions and may not be suitable for everyone. 

We can determine your eligibility and advise the best course of action for your individual circumstances. 

Yes, an Australian business can sponsor overseas workers to work in Australia. This is known as the Temporary Skill Shortage visa program, which allows Australian employers to sponsor skilled foreign workers for a temporary period of up to four years if they can demonstrate that they are unable to find an appropriately skilled Australian citizen or permanent resident to fill the role. 

To sponsor an overseas worker, the employer must first apply to be a Standard Business Sponsor, and then make a nomination for the overseas worker to fill a specific position. The worker must then apply for a Temporary Skill Shortage visa.  

Obtaining approval for the above processes can be complex. However, don’t worry. We are here to help you. 

You do not have to use a registered agent. As an expert in this field, we can help you navigate the options and assist you to obtain a positive outcome. As a registered agent, we are governed by the Australian Governments Code of Conduct

All registered migration agents have a registration number. Our number is 0533728.

We are experts in this field and are best equipped to assist you obtain the correct visa for your situation. Registered agents are governed by an Australian Government Code of Conduct and must abide by the rules and standards set by the government. For more information on the role of a registered migration agent, visit the Australian Government consumer guide.

We found our skilled business clients elect to use our integrated services because it provides confidence there will be no contradicting advice in accounting and realty that could mislead or jeopardise the pathway for permanent residency.  

Our corporate clients who sponsor overseas workers or open an Australian branch prefer our integrated services. This ensures they fulfill their corporate obligation to the Australian government and remain compliant as an approved sponsor.   

You have the opportunity to use our integrated professional services as part of your immigration journey to Australia. We can also provide any of our services separately.